Structured cabling systems (SCS)
Structured cabling system (SCS) is the basis of any information structure of the enterprise. Includes:
- telephone and local area networks,
- security network and control and access control systems,
- video surveillance,
- electrical networks
A correctly constructed and designed local network is not only a guarantee of reliable office operation, but also an excellent investment of funds. The modern structured cable network (SCS) makes it easy to connect a variety of equipment to it, it is easily modified and expanded at very low operating costs. Competently selected active network components (routers, switches, firewalls, access points, etc.) are able to make the computer network work as reliable and information-safe as possible.
Our company offers:
- Designing, installation and maintenance of SCS of the 5 th and 6 th categories – in detail considering the capabilities and needs of the customer, the specifics of the premises and the architecture of buildings, we are ready to build the optimal SCS for your needs;
- The whole complex of low-current systems combined by a single structured cable network – television, telephony, video surveillance, monitoring and dispatching systems, video surveillance and security;
- At the request of the customer, SCS can be executed in closed or open wiring, using the cable systems of leading manufacturers;
We are ready to work out and implement projects of almost any complexity. To solve specific problems, we have sufficient experience, the necessary staff and resources. If necessary, we have the opportunity to attract leading industry experts and employees of equipment manufacturers companies.